About this job
At Springbig, our mission is to be the best platform that allows dispensary owners to understand and communicate with their customers.
Our team boasts a combination of some of the most accomplished and experienced titans of the tech and marketing space, as well the most talented young minds in the industry. We found business owners in the cannabis industry to be underserved and in most cases ignored so we designed our platform to give dispensaries the most innovative tools in marketing – and we never stop innovating.
Our headquarters are located in beautiful Boca Raton, FL with team members distributed around the country. If you’re looking to work with us remotely, we encourage you to apply!
What will I be working on?
As a Senior Rails Developer, you’ll be working with us in all aspects of the product, from its core infrastructure to its front-end. As a part of the development team, you’ll wear multiple hats, turn ambiguity into details, take the lead on building complex features and continuously find opportunities to improve performance and increase reliability.
- Significant experience building web applications that have shipped
- Your comfortable managing other developers and conducting code reviews
- Minimum 3 years of professional development experience
- Experience working with Rails, CoffeeScript, Sass, Rspec/Capybara, Slim, MySQL, and Git in a team environment
- You enjoy writing well tested, well organized code
- Extras: React Native, Amazon Web Services
What are we looking for in a team member?
Your specialization is less important than your ability to learn fast, communicate and adapt to shifting
We’re especially fond of people who:
- Communicate well and articulate ideas clearly.
- Focus on project goals, not just writing code.
- Contribute ideas
- Take initiative.
- Have a hacker mindset and master the fine art of balancing time, features, and quality of code. You know when to unit test and when to “just ship it
What’s it like to work at springbig?
tl;dr It’s awesome!
We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group who values professional growth and work life balance.
We take care of our team members:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Choose your own equipment
- 401k match
- Great health benefits
- Casual and comfortable working environment
- Remote friendly
And infuse lightness and creativity into our days:
- Stocked coffee, snacks and candy “bar”
- Pizza parties and team lunches
- Spontaneous games of tabletop cornhole or NERF wars
- Company sponsored Fantasy Football league and March Madness bracket challenge
Ready to apply?
Email [email protected] describing your interest in this role along with your experience (resume, GitHub, portfolio, LinkedIn, etc.).
Life at SpringBIG
SpringBIG provides an SaaS Marketing and Customer engagement platform with SMS and email communication capabilities.
You'll fit in well here if you have a passion for building great stuff, a love for UX and design as well as a keen attention to detail. We offer a casual and comfortable working environment, competitive salary and benefits.
We would like to hear from principals only, not placement/consulting firms.
- Medical & Dental
- Near the beach
- Fabulous culture
- Pick your equipment