About DiligenceVaultDiligenceVault is a cloud-based SaaS platform aspiring to transform the current process of investing in hedge funds, private equity funds, exchange traded funds, and mutual funds. Read More DiligenceVault is a cloud-based SaaS platform aspiring to transform the current process of investing in hedge funds, private equity funds, exchange traded funds, and mutual funds. DiligenceVault combines the founder's knowledge of the industry with the power of technology to create a new generation investment platform by focusing on: * User experience and ease of adaptability * Structuring and standardizing data residing in multiple formats and sources * Automating repeatable processes * Advanced decision and investment analytics
- Engage large volume of targeted opportunities (inbound and outbound) through call and email campaigns
- Develop prospecting strategies to extend BizDev reach
- Qualify and disqualify leads within the investment management industry
- Effectively set appointments, present information and schedule demos
- Exceed monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Focus diligently on the conversion of leads to opportunities
- Understand objections and overcome them with a full understanding of the sales process and DiligenceVault product knowledge
- Participate in industry events and help build brand awareness
- Learn the intricacies of asset managers/GPs and asset allocators/LPs
- Maintain working knowledge of competitive landscape for SaaS offerings in FinTech/InvestmentTech
- Work collaboratively with sales team to maintain strong sales pipeline
- Assist in managing social media engagement and various other marketing activities
- Previous sales experience and understanding of the sales process
- An affinity for prospecting, must have creative outreach efforts
- Ability to work in a team environment and experience working in a startup environment; culture is important!
- Competitive drive to beat targets, positive attitude, incredible work ethic and superior catch-up skills
- Ability to succeed within a high-volume sales environment: prospecting, building pipelines and nurturing leads. Fast to learn, organized and independent
- Excellent presentation and articulate communication skills
- Diligence in maintaining CRM, with experience with Hubspot or other similar - CRM sales systems
- Desire to exceed goals and grow within the organization
If this is you, please get in touch!
What We're Building
DiligenceVault deliver a technology enabled environment to simplify and transform the process that an investor employs prior to investing in a fund structure.