About this job
The Senior Systems Developer is responsible for the research, design, documentation, implementation and testing of a new, unique system for executing smart contracts.
- Undertake research, software design and development activities as part of a team
- Provide expert technical leadership and mentoring to staff
- Review work to ensure completion criteria are met
- Undertake tasks within agreed time-frame
- Assist sales and marketing by providing design concepts and cost estimates
- Ensure technical capabilities, systems, process and facilities for the discipline are maintained or improved where required
- Assist in assessing the performance of staff that have undertaken activities under their direct supervision
- Expert knowledge of Java
- Strong fundamental computer science knowledge in algorithms, data structures, compilers and distributed computer systems
- Willingness to “get dirty” and deep into code to resolve issues
- Knowledge of software design methodologies
- Knowledge of cryptography and cryptographic primitives
- Experience with multithreaded software design and implementation
- Experience unit and system testing software
Radix Social Competencies
- Able to demonstrate good leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills but written and verbal
- Self-development and reflection
- Interpersonal and intercultural sensitivity
Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or equivalent.
Minimum 5 years demonstrated industry experience in the development of software systems and components.
Life at Radix DLT
About Radix DLT
Who are we?
Radix is a new protocol, like Bitcoin or Ethereum, but super fast and easy to build on.
Six years ago, we started from scratch so that every person and device in the world could use it simultaneously, without centralization or compromise. Instead of smart contracts we created building blocks, making applications, tokens and coins as easy to deploy as possible. It’s fast, it works and our test net is already live.
Radix has built up a global following 43,000 interested community members, companies and developers from around the world. As well as raising money from some of the top European VCs and Funds.
What problems are we solving?
Currently, money is hyper-local, it exists in small pools in each country with specialised service and tech providers specific to the jurisdiction. Radix changes that. We believe businesses should create money without borders. Our ledger provides API toolkits to developers that includes the regulatory wrappers, removing much of the need for developers and companies to worry about regulatory compliance, client money rules and jurisdictional red tape. We can do that because Radix is a next-generation decentralised ledger technology.
We believe this is what technology should look like and we are looking for talent to help us deliver on our promise.
Learn more about us
Radix Technology: https://youtu.be/dnOO2nItiss
Radix Mission: https://youtu.be/Hw90aMyvLbM
- Remote Working
- Competitive Salary
- International Company Events
- Great Team