Posted Sep 9 – Accepting applications
At Close, we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. With our roots as the very first sales CRM to include built-in calling, we’re leading the industry toward eliminating manual processes and helping companies to close more deals (faster).
Since our founding in 2013, we’ve grown to become a profitable, 100% globally distributed team of 39 high-performing, happy people that are dedicated to building a product our customers love. In order to continually meet our hiring goals, we need a full time dedicated recruiter to join the team.
We’re hiring our first in-house Recruiter to take Close talent management efforts to the next level while serving the incredible team we already have! (80% Recruiting / 20% Retention). As an ambassador of Close, you’ll be representing our team, culture, and brand. You should have a commitment to integrity, friendly-strength, and team building.
You have a proven track record of successfully recruiting for a remote, SaaS or tech company. You’re someone that showcases a high level of discernment, exceptional attention to detail with strong follow-up and follow-through.
You are comfortable working remotely as part of a small team, with a high level of autonomy. You can devise your own schedule and effectively manage your workload based on the biggest opportunities and company objectives.
As Close’s Recruiter you will be the main point of contact for all candidates and team members involved in recruiting and therefore anticipating needs on both sides is a critical part of this role. You’ll report directly to the Director of People Ops, Mary Hartberg and work closely with all hiring Managers at Close.
About The Role
- Proficiency with an ATS (Greenhouse or Lever preferred)
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- Successful experience sourcing candidates, running outbound campaigns and using matching sites
- Successful experience creating, implementing and conducting interviews
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor laws
- Work with hiring managers to create job descriptions, interview processes and success metrics
- Anticipate the needs of candidates and hiring team
- Promote, track and manage all active positions
- Develop and track meaningful KPIs
- Work with marketing and people ops on company branding and awareness
- Develop and implement a solid strategy for sourcing high-quality candidates and outbound campaigns
- Develop and curate relationships with recruiting agencies and matching sites
- Organize and host live recruiting events and attend relevant conferences
- Create partnerships to attract top talent
- Develop training for hiring teams
- Work closely with people ops to ensure a smooth onboarding process for all new hires
- Help develop internal programs and initiatives for retention and professional growth
- Be willing and available to help people ops team when needed (as a growing organization, we’re still wearing many hats 😁 )
- 100% remote (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- 2 x annual team retreats ✈️ (Lisbon Retreat Video)
- Competitive salary
- 7 weeks PTO (includes company-wide winter holiday break)
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
- $200/month co-working stipend
- Paid parental leave (10 wks primary caregiver / 4 wks secondary caregiver)
- 99% premiums paid for excellent medical and dental coverage, including an HSA option (US residents)
- 401k matching at 4% (US residents)
- Dependent care FSA (US residents)
- Our story and team 🚀
- Glassdoor Reviews
At Close, everyone has a voice. We encourage transparency and practicing a mature approach to the work-place. In general, we don’t have strict policies, we have guidelines. Work/Life harmony is an important part of our organization - we believe you bring your best to work when you practice self care (whatever that looks like for you).
We come from 13 countries and 16 states; a collection of talented humans rich in diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and cultures. Twice a year we meet up somewhere around the world to spend time with one another. We see these retreats as an opportunity to strengthen the social fiber of our community.
This team is growing in more ways than one - we’ve recently launched 10 babies (and counting!). Unanimously, our favorite and most impactful value is “Build a house you want to live in.” We strive to make decisions that are authentic for our organization. At Close, we have a high care factor for one another, in making an awesome product and championing the success of our customers.
Medical & dental: 99% coverage of all monthly premiums for employees $200/month stipend towards a co-working membership