This job is no longer accepting applications.
About this job
The AirClass product team, an exciting new venture within the Lenovo Ecosystem and Cloud Services group, is looking for talented engineers to bring to reality the promise of a truly virtual classroom. Our team is creating the next generation of classroom and training tools (http://www.airclass.com) that will allow instructors to video conference, share documents through cloud storage.
We are a close-knit team who all work from home but collaborate closely with Skype, Slack, and AirClass. Enjoy the flexibility of working from home but still have the benefits of working for a technology leader. We have an exciting tech stack using Angular, React, Node.js, NW.js, WebRTC, and Firebase.
Skills & Requirements
- You have a passion for well-crafted interfaces with jank-free animations using the latest tools like SASS, and LESS.
- You use testing is a critical technique to guide development and improve code quality.
- You view refactoring as a defined set of non-destructive changes and not a rewrite.
- You can take a task and quickly learn the technologies needed to complete it.
- You have at least 3 years of web development experience.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The Lenovo Ecosystem and Cloud Services group is a rapidly growing division within Lenovo seeking to transform the way the world does business. Computing in the 21st century has become much more than just hardware, and the Lenovo ECS group is leveraging the company’s position as the world’s largest manufacturer of PC devices in order to develop innovative new products at the intersection of hardware and the cloud, such as video conferencing, cloud storage, and cloud-facilitated device management. Come experience all the innovation, energy, and excitement of a startup you could want coupled with the stability of a multi-billion dollar parent company.