Headquarters: Columbus, OH
IMPORTANT: Looking for candidates that have Mid to Senior level Shopify experience. We will not consider candidates that don’t send the necessary documents listed below or answer the required application questions.*
Electric Eye is a boutique agency focused on helping brands grow their online sales. We are certified Shopify Experts who provide well-designed, data-driven solutions, allowing our clients to worry less about technology, and focus on running their business.
The agency was founded from our passion to help solve problems. Our process starts with site optimization through design and development, followed by marketing & automation efforts to accelerate growth. Clients appreciate our dedication, and the results we provide through tangible revenue.
Electric Eye is a small agency by choice. This allows their tight-knit team to work directly with key decision makers to quickly generate ROI for their clients.
Our four pillars define the way we work and the way we make decisions:
- Honesty - We are up front with our clients and employees
- Efficiency - We solve our client’s problems swiftly and accurately
- Expertise - Our clients trust us to make the best decisions on their behalf
- Accountability - We are accountable for our work and guarantee satisfaction
Description of the vacancy:
Electric Eye is looking for world class development for Shopify stores.
The vacancy is for developers who appreciate design and who are interested in delivering "pixel perfect" results. In addition to technical knowledge, they must have the habit and self-demanding attitude to create high quality products.
a) Necessary skills:
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of computing: object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and programming logic, problem solving and complexity analysis.
- Understanding of the best development practices with the technologies used to achieve greater store performance.
- Compression and correct execution of instructions, self-review of deliverables, time management, teamwork and communication skills.
- Experience in the integration of HTML content with other third-party elements (for example: CMS platforms).
- Knowledge of API Rest consumption.
- Driver management of GIT versions.
b) Desired knowledge:
- Management or basic knowledge of some type of JS Framework (Vue or React).
- Development of micro-services to communicate with the Shopify platform.
- Basic knowledge of task automation tools (Gulp, Webpack, etc.).
- Address: Remote
- Hours: Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm
- Net salary: $60,000
- Quarterly productivity bonuses
- Bi-weekly coaching sessions
The recruitment process has a maximum duration of 10 days from the moment the candidate sends your application.
- Analysis of candidate information: CV and Github or project portfolio
- Introductory conference call (on Zoom)
- Sample Work & Review
- Conference Call interview with Managers
- Conference Call interview with Founders
If interested, apply at https://electriceye.io/pages/employment-application and upload the following information:
- Github or project portfolio
IMPORTANT: We will not consider candidates that don’t upload the necessary documents listed above.*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year + performance based bonus