About this job
Who you are
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you are a self-motivated, life long learner with a passion for design and engineering. You love great UX. You like to keep up with the latest trends in the frontend and design world to ensure we are always using the best techniques possible. You are familiar with Agile Scrum. Beyond coding, you enjoy working in an evolving industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop new user-facing features
- Design and write efficient, well tested and highly readable code for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Mentor junior members of the frontend team
Education and Experience
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- Bachelor's in Computer science, Engineering, Business, Economics or a related discipline.
- Experience developing rich, reliable, cross-browser-compatible web experiences
- Expert knowledge of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience creating robust UI automation testing as part of the development process
- An ability to translate designs into pixel-perfect HTML and CSS
- Extensive knowledge of best engineering practices in agile software development: architectural paradigms, code reviews, branching, task management, documentation, testing
- A passion for frontend engineering
We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Namaste Technologies. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Namaste Technologies welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Life at Namaste Technologies
About Namaste Technologies
Who are we?
Namaste Technologies began as an international cannabis eCommerce company operating 32 sites in 20 countries. We have years of data collected on legal cannabis users and by combining machine learning technology with telemedicine apps, we’re monetizing this information. We have recently acquired our sales license for our Licensed Producer CannMart which now allows us to operate our marketplace for all brands’ legal cannabis products.
WE ARE THE FUTURE OF CANNABIS!
- Challenge - Work with a highly skilled team
- Usage of best software engineering practices
- Top-notch technical stack & tools
- Flexibility - time/place arrangements that put you in charge
- International - global customer base and multinational team
- Inclusive - we believe diversity helps us build better products
- Impact - make a difference and have your voice heard from day one