About this job
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) provides leadership in the delivery management of the Open-Xchange major accounts. Having a global and/or regional span of oversight for end to end delivery, the Service Delivery Manager works with Open-Xchange Operations, solutions providers and Open-Xchange partners/subcontractors to ensure superior levels of customer satisfaction for Open-Xchange. The Service Delivery Manager drives projects and participates in Incident, Problem and Change management processes (as per ITIL Service Operation practices). Ensures the quality of the Service by engaging the appropriate teams to solve outstanding issues and complete projects and Change requests successfully and on-time. Additionally, the SDM communicates performance issues in the platform in a timely fashion and provides monthly reports of the Service. The Service Delivery Manager reports to the global Vice President of OXaaS (Open-Xchange-as-a-Service).
Your passion / Your job
- Single point of contact for topics related to the Service
- Facilitate the delivery of the Services included in the contract (SLA's)
- Deliver contracted reports (Monthly report, RCA, Handbook, etc.)
- Work closely with Support, Operations, Product, etc. to resolve outstanding tickets
- Second level of escalation for critical incidents (Service degradation, outages)
- Coordinate maintenances, upgrades, installation of patches, etc.
- Lead weekly and monthly calls with the client
- Monitor the progress of the migration process
- Gather information about new OX products, additional users or increased activity expected in the platform to ensure that it is sized properly
- Promote the improvement of the Service processes
What do you bring to the table
- You must have a Linux Administration Background and deep knowledge into the Linux Operating System as well us good understanding of web based and cloud technologies (ideally OpenStack)
- You know what SMTP, POP and IMAP are and how they work
- You have scripting skills in one scripting language
- You understand MySQL, Galera database
- Experience with global and/or regional oversight for end to end delivery of services and solutions to customers
- ITIL Certification is a plus
- You understand IT Service Management
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, MIS, or closely related field
- A proven track record in managing service delivery and relationship management skills
- Achievement of Service Delivery Reporting, including SLA achievement, specific account KPI’s, and the client satisfaction targets
- Project Management experience would be an advantage, especially in Service Transition area
- Good presentation and customer communication skills
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
What do we offer
- Working on a modern cloud software in an international team
- Wide scope to develop your own ideas and projects
- Home Office and the opportunity to work from one of our well-appointed worldwide offices
- The most current and jazzy equipment
- Continuous personal development & training
- Flat hierarchies combined with a "Open Door" policy
Life at Open-Xchange GmbH
About Open-Xchange GmbH
With some 260+ employees Open-Xchange develops a Open-Source-Software addressing communication, collaboration and office-productivity worldwide. Sales are made through Internet service providers, hosting, telecommunication and cable providers, which offer their customers the Open-Xchange solution as SaaS (Software as a Service). More than 200 million users adopted Open-Xchange software for their private and business communications via partners such as 1 & 1, STRATO, Host Europe, NetCologne, network solutions / web.com and Rackspace.
The core offer is named OX App Suite with applications for processing e-mails, contacts and appointments, which can be extended by functions like: OX Drive for managing and synchronizing documents, images, photos and movies; OX Documents for text processing, spreadsheets and presentations and OX Guard for encrypting emails and files. Software from Dovecot and PowerDNS are complementing Open-Xchange's portfolio.
We want to constantly advance and are looking for people who have fun working with the latest technologies in an international team. There are locations in Hamburg, Bremen, Dortmund, Cologne, Olpe and Nuremberg as well as Finland, France, the Netherlands, Italy and Spain. International offices are in Tokyo, Sydney and Palo Alto which represents the distributed team in the USA.
If you are interested, please contact Jochen F. Schude for further information - or send us your paperless application with a cover letter including the job ID, tabular CV, certificates, salary request and the earliest possible date of entry by e-mail to [email protected].
- Flache Hierarchien
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Modernste Technik