Headquarters: Munich, Germany
URL: http://No website - yet!
Is QA not just a boring job that pays your bills, but rather your passion? Then you are exactly the right person for us!
We’re looking for someone with a keen eye for excellence to become a part of our tech startup and work remotely as a part-time QA Engineer.
Our goal is to create a slick and engaging new web platform, and we want you to be a critical part of it. We want you to join us and bring your own ideas and style to the company. You’ll be working remotely with a small international team, and you’ll have a lot of personal responsibility.
Seekwa GmbH is a technology start-up financed by international investors that is developing a highly unique product in the social media environment with the vision of connecting people closer to their idols, and creating a platform that allows them to experience more of each other than ever before.
Our headquarters is in Munich, Germany – but you’ll have the freedom to work from wherever you like. Our team is international - and that means international! So don't expect only Europeans!
We reward creativity, love innovative solutions, offer low hierarchies - and expect the willingness to learn on a daily basis.
Join the team - What's in it for you?
- First things first: great colleagues ;-)
- Exercising a challenging key role, with the chance to influence the further growth and development of our company in a meaningful way
- Plenty of room for personal growth and continuous development - exchange of knowledge with renowned industry professionals and an award-winning agency
- A pleasantly open corporate culture with flat hierarchies; plenty of room to maneuver to successfully bring your creativity to bear
- A friendly start-up atmosphere with a highly motivated and diverse international team
- The opportunity to work from home with a team distributed throughout the world
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
What you bring with you:
- 4+ years of experience in QA
- 2+ years of mobile testing experience
- 2+ years of web testing experience
- Knowledge of iOS / Android development and testing
- Experience creating and executing test cases based on functional specifications
- Experience writing test plans and forming test processes
- Extensive understanding of the iOS / Android platform and device capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodologies
- Devices for testing the required platforms
- An outgoing, communicative personality: one can also laugh with you
If you’ve got the skills and attitude we’re looking for, and we’ve managed to pique your interest, then we look forward to receiving your application including cover letter, CV with photo, salary expectation by e-mail at [email protected]!
Type of position: Part-time, Permanent
Language: English (written and spoken)
Work experience: Quality Assurance: 4 years (required)
To apply: [email protected]