About this job
Take part in our sustainable energy revolution
Senior frontend developer
At The Sustainables we know everything about houses, 3D modeling, advising on renewable energy measures and the installation process.
Our customers include utility companies, producers of renewable products (like solar panels) and bigger installer companies.
With your team you will enable consumers to make their house more sustainable. Projects you will be working on are usually a cooperation between a partner that wants to advise its customers using our knowledge and core products.
As the solutions we provide are generally complex and customized, the team is in close contact with our partners and has a major role in finding suitable solutions for the aim of our customers. Being involved over the complete lifecycle of the products. You build it, you run it.
Some examples of our recent projects:
https://homeqgo.nl “White label” sustainability advice and shop
https://www.engie-bespaaradvies.nl/ Sustainability advice for ENGIE (utility)
https://offerte.welkombijnefit.nl/hr-ketel/uw_gegevens Product advice for boilers and heat pumps
What we offer
- Influence in and responsibility for the projects
- High pace, short development cycles
- Flexibility in the use of tooling and techniques
- Simple and stable development process
- Opportunity to work on different kind of projects to polish your skills
- Flexible working hours, or partially working from home
- An informal environment and motivated colleagues
- Friday kickboxing
Skills & requirements
- Passion for great product design and attention to details
- Fluent in HTML and CSS
- Able to transform Photoshop and Sketch designs into pixel-perfect responsive web applications
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks (vue, angular, react) and patterns (MVVM, Flux, etc)
- Experience with Webpack, Gulp, Grunt or other automated build tools
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
Nice to have (but not necessary):
- Azure experience (or a desire to gain it) since we use it extensively
- Experience with the .NET stack - we use .NET 4.7 and .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Core as our web frameworks, EF and EF Core
Life at The Sustainables BV
About The Sustainables BV
We offer innovative solutions that make sustainable purchases easier and more profitable.
How we do that? By building smart online tools to measure houses remotely. Thanks to these tools, consumers can easily request offers for home improvements and sustainable energy.
That is how we connect businesses and consumers. The result: a better customer experience and substantial cost savings.
- Close to the city center and public transport
- Colleagues always in for (water)sports
- Very spacious office
- Boxing every Friday