About this job
Scalable Path is looking for a Full-Stack Django Developer and Project Leader. This is a remote, part-time position (approximately 4 hours/day).
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
The client is a real estate startup that helps homeowners and homebuyers make a successful transaction without the complexity and cost of agents and commissions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be both a leading a small development team and developing new features in an existing Django web application. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a daily scrum meeting
- Working with the client (Product Owner) to define new features
- Managing the development team (you and two other developers)
- Making important technical/architectural decisions
- Coding new features such as Integration with 3rd party providers
- Setting expectations with the client and being accountable for commitments
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You will be leading a development team with two other developers and at least one member of the client's management team who will be acting as the Product Owner. The client is in the America/New York (-04:00) EDT time zone.
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills
- Ability and desire to lead a small dev team
- Experience with playing the role of a Scrum Master on a daily meeting
- Experience with hosting and deploying web applications on AWS
- Python (Django)
- Git (Github)
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) SKILLS:
- Certified Scrum Master
As soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
Life at Scalable Path
About Scalable Path
Scalable Path is a group of visionary strategists and technologists, headquartered in San Francisco, with a network of top talent worldwide. We work with companies to understand their business, technology, creative, and marketing needs. Then we put the right team, technologies, and processes in place to design, build and deliver awesome digital products. Our clients can work directly with their team in a staff augmentation model, or have a Scalable Path leader manage the project end-to-end. Whatever your organizational structure, we can fill in the gaps where needed.
With over 5,000 developers from over 114 countries, you can take advantage of a huge talent pool and lower costs while collaborating with a team in your time zone.
- 100% Remote
- Exciting Projects
- Leading Edge Technologies
- Competitive Pay