About this job
** Please note that although this role is remote, this developer will be required to work within CET business hours **
Who We Are
Clevertech is a leading consultancy that is on a mission to build transformational digital solutions for the world’s most innovative organizations. Enterprise companies turn to Clevertech to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. By partnering with Clevertech these companies are propelling forward and changing their industries, business models and more.
Clevertech is looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to join our global team. We are looking for a senior developer to help us develop world-class software products for the most exclusive organizations in the world.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- You have full stack expertise developing large-scale products in various languages, and solid experience working with SQL databases - bonus for PostgreSQL.
- You have product experience at scale with Ruby on Rails, Heroku, Redis, Elastic Search, and sidekiq queue. (A technical assessment will be required.)
- You have experience designing and implementing automated test suites for complex applications.
- You're organized, you’re resourceful, you are accommodating, and you don't need to tell people about it. It shows.
- You can take ownership of a project, fill in the gaps, and ensure production-ready releases. You’re never afraid to get your hands dirty with code.
One of the many great perks that Clevertech offers is our annual Personal Development Fund, where we encourage our CleverPeople to invest in themselves to grow themselves personally and/or professionally. CLICK HERE to learn more about how Joseph, Clevertech Tech Lead, used his to take his personal hobby to the next level.
Want to learn more about Clevertech and the team? Check out clevertech.careers. Clevertech Culture Video
Life at Clevertech
- Full-Time Telecommuting
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Ability to Work with Cutting-Edge Technology
- Opportunity to Work with and Learn from Top Developers
- Contribute to Open Source
- Flexible Family Leave
- E-Reader for Trainings, Book Club, & Book Recommendations
- Annual Personal Development Stipend