Headquarters: The Internet
At LegalNature, we are in the business of automating legal documents and processes. Our mission is to make the legal system easier to understand, less time consuming, and cheaper for individuals and businesses. We have a lot of new features and tools in the pipeline for our customers, and are looking for great engineers to help us get there.
We are looking for someone with strong frontend and UX skills that is dedicated to building clean, simple, and effective interfaces for our users. Ideally, you are someone with significant Vue.js experience.
We are a fully remote company, spread across the United States and Europe. Our engineering team is currently small, and will be growing throughout the year.
- You know when to ship code and iterate on it, and when to wait to release until everything is perfect.
- You take ownership of your code and implement best practices, like automated testing, which will work to make the codebase sustainable for future engineers and yourself.
- You're a self starter and have no problem working on a fully remote team and managing your time.
- You get along with others and thrive in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
- You like to work hard and also have fun. Even though we are fully remote, we all meet up a few times a year to recharge and reflect.
- Vue.js experience
- Passion for good UX/UI design
- Typescript experience a plus
- Vuex experience a plus
- Webpack experience a plus
- Pre-rendering experience a plus