About this job
Are you looking for a (new) job as a PHP developer? Then we at sgalinski have the right work environment for you!
In your position as a PHP developer you will implement customer wishes and develop new features, mainly as extensions for the TYPO3 CMS. Previous knowledge in the TYPO3 environment is not required!
To accomplish these tasks, you should possess the following skills:
- Solid knowledge in handling PHP
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Openness towards Open Source is a must
- Good knowledge of English in word and writing is necessary (!)
- You are not a loner and like to work in a team
- Appreciation of quality (!)
- Independent approach to work in an agile company
Experience in the integration of TYPO3 CMS websites and/or portals is an advantage, but not mandatory.
Perhaps you already have some experience with the Shopware eCommerce system. However, this is not a mandatory requirement!
Since sgalinski is organized fully remote, our employees enjoy a good work-life balance and great family friendliness.
Life at sgalinski
We are a web agency from Munich, Germany, focused especially on TYPO3. We also offer other services and products like shops, mobile apps and special software development.
We are a well-rehearsed team, which completes digital projects with a high quality standard thanks to our agile way of working and our lively customer contact. We work remotely, are spread over several European countries and like to use English as our internal language. This gives you the opportunity to work in an up-and-coming, multinational company and make a significant impact.
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Home Office
- We do not use Windows in our company! MacOS & Linux are preferred.
- Performance-oriented pay with a solid base salary
- Optional company pension scheme
- Flat hierarchy
- Have a say
- Opportunity to get involved with Open Source projects
- Family friendly
- Full-time or part-time - depending on what fits best