About this job
We are currently looking for a Senior Drupal Backend Developer to join our Zurich team. As part of the Amazee Labs team, you will be building the underpinning for our ambitious client projects using modern web technologies. In addition to working with established tools like Drupal 8, you will be able to work and experiment with bleeding edge technologies like React, Vue.js or GraphQL.
- Build, extend, and configure Drupal sites using core and contrib modules.
- Engineer and develop backend solutions to meet client requirements.
- Collaborate with other engineers and clients.
- Extensive Drupal knowledge and experience.
- Drupal 8 knowledge and experience.
- Experience working collaboratively using version control (Git).
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written.
- An active player in the Open Source community (high level of commitment and contribution).
- Knowledge of GraphQL (and Relay or Apollo).
- Knowledge and experience with React or Vue.js
- Node.js experience.
- Experience with Webpack and other build tools.
- Agile and Scrum experience.
Our office in Zurich, or remote within the Central European time zone.
- Exciting and challenging projects.
- Biennial soft and hardware budget.
- The opportunity to take one month off to do something extreme, after three years of full-time employment.
- Attendance of DrupalCons and Camps. Annual education and fitness budgets.
If you are excited about the opportunity to join an international digital agency and think you will be a good fit, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV, portfolio and a cover letter telling us about your work experience, as well as some interesting details about yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Life at Amazee
Amazee Labs is a leading global Drupal and React agency with a passion for engaging web design. Our services include web consulting, web development as well as hosting and maintenance. We excel in the areas of web design, user experience and high performing websites. We’re a young and dynamic team, working with international clients and companies of varying sizes and industries.
- Bi-annual soft and hardware budget
- Attend Conferences and Camps
- Annual education budget
- Annual fitness budget
- After three years you get one month off to do something extreme
- Young and international team
- Possibility to work remotely
- Possibility to work from other Amazee Hubs