High response rate
This company responds to the majority of applications it receives.
About this job
Firefly Partners, a web design and development agency partnering with progressive nonprofits to meet their digital goals, is looking for a creative, forward-looking Full Stack WordPress Developer to join our growing team. If you’re skilled at turning engaging custom designs and user experiences into accessible, responsive, easy-to-manage WordPress websites we want to hear from you!
As a full stack WordPress developer, your primary responsibilities will include:
We expect you to have the following skills and expertise:
Life at Firefly Partners
About Firefly Partners
Firefly Partners specializes in creating custom digital solutions for progressive nonprofits. We design beautiful websites, integrate platforms, create effective emails, and optimize digital tools to engage every organization’s unique set of supporters. Our commitment to social good is matched by an open, collaborative, and client-first approach. We define needs, design solutions, and deliver results that help organizations reach their goals.
We are growing, and we're eager to bring on developers and engineers who will learn our current processes and push us to evolve our both our methodologies and the technical solutions we provide our clients.
We know it's important for developers to have uninterrupted time to get work done. We respect the need for quiet time. At the same time, everyone on our team interacts with our clients. Our web developers work closely with our project managers, designers, and clients to plan, create, and launch unique user experiences.
We value curiosity, authenticity, high-quality work, and doing the right thing in the best interest in of our team and our clients. Sound like you? Then join us!
- PTO: including 3 weeks of vacation and 2 weeks of sick time (prorated)
- PPO and HSA healthcare plans with dental and vision options
- Generous company contribution to healthcare premiums
- Employer-paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life in
- Ability to participate in company 401(k) plan
- 10 company holidays annual
- Complete office setup to do your best work from home
- Stipend to cover internet costs
- Continuing education and training opportunities