Are you passionate about sports and technology? Scorebook Live is building out a sports data platform that will power the largest sports network in the world. Our vision combined with our first generation of products has already positioned Scorebook Live as the most innovative company in the market and we have thousands of teams using our products already. We are looking for a front-end focused web developer to help build out the next generation of products that can scale to meet the needs of thousands of teams and millions of fans. Our current website is implemented using React, served via Rails, on AWS, and we looking for someone familiar with this technology.
Working directly with technical, product and design team members from ESPN, AMAZON and DISNEY, you will drive the future of our website as a member of our growing engineering team. The role will be the first QA engineer, so you will have great influence over this portion of our team.
This position can work remotely and/or at one of our San Diego, California or Spokane, Washington offices. This full-time position includes a competitive salary, benefits and stock option package inside a growing and well-funded company. If this sounds exciting, shoot us a note with your resume (or a link to your Linkedin, Github, portfolio, etc.) to [email protected]
Requirements and Expectations: * Experience running a Quality Assurance team, including both manual and automated testing of web platforms, especially Ruby on Rails and React
* Strong experience in developing and documenting test cases and reporting bugs
* Experience with Jira or similar bug tracking tools
* Comfortable working within an Agile team
* Excellent documentation skills
* Experience in automated testing of iOS, Android and REST APIs a plus!
* Able to work within the U.S. without sponsorship
* Please no external recruiters – candidate profiles submitted from external recruiting agencies will not be considered.