High response rate
This company responds to the majority of applications it receives.
About this job
This job is for you if you have:
- At least 3 years commercial experience in Ruby on Rails
- We prefer “full stack” engineers who can deliver functionality end to end
- A solid understanding of the basics of Object Oriented Programming, SQL and front-end technologies
- A love for problem solving and programming
- A self-starter and constantly learning mentality
- An understanding of the importance of clear communication with excellent spoken and written English
- Happy to work in a timezone within 3 hours of GMT, ideally 2
Bonus if you have experience with:
- Cloud based software like AWS or Azure and some type of Linux / Unix.
- Devops experience (we love ansible)
- Turbolinks-enabled hybrid apps for iOS and/or Android
To apply directly for this job on our system, please follow this link: https://www.flexhire.com/freelancer/job/ror-developer
Life at Flexhire
The company we are hiring this position for has a goal to optimize clinical communication. They build Virtual Clinics that enable medicine to be delivered efficiently online and offline to hundreds of thousands of people.
As an engineer you’ll get to:
- Work with latest and greatest technologies (the selection of which you can directly influence)
- Work on multiple parts of the platform(s) we offer Native and hybrid iOS and Android applications as well as web.
- Receive mentor-ship from a team of experienced engineers, most with over 10-15 years experience (and growing)
- Write elegant, well-tested code that solves a real problem and has a significant impact on people's lives
- Learn and grow constantly - we foster an “always improving” culture across the company
We believe that the future of medical care lies in providing software to assist clinicians do a better job and we want you to help us make that a reality.
- Top Clients: Including Fortune Top 50 Companies
- Cutting-edge Technology
- Get Hired Fast