Headquarters: Russian Federation
We’re looking for a creative problem solver to join the Resume.io team as a Product Designer. This role is 100% remote and a great opportunity to work with a fast-growing team and an audience of 2M+ around the world.
What will you be doing 🚀
- Help lead product teams in the mission to be the #1 Resume builder in the world.
- Lead the creation of user experiences by working through design problems or the 'job to be done' from start to finish.
- Translate insights, research, and documentation into detailed designs that solve problems and bring to life meaningful customer experiences.
- Contribute to the design ecosystem by adhering to design patterns and delivering improvements to existing patterns.
- Collaborate early and often across teams to facilitate shared understanding and move design projects forward. For example, using clickable prototypes or links to assets for feedback or user testing.
- Make data-driven decisions autonomously by understanding problems, conducting research, analyzing results, and communicating findings.
- Prioritize your design workload based on clear alignment with the product team and company goals.
- Deliver high quality designs across desktop and mobile in iterative weekly sprints.
- Have 3+ years of experience designing and building a product, not just websites, and have shipped design for a product used by millions of people.
- Have the ability to create polished mockups and interactive prototypes, but be comfortable shipping often and improving over time.
- Be a skilled written and verbal communicator who can confidently communicate with users and teammates alike to test assumptions, learn, advocate, and get things done.
- Have a bias for action, meaning you're a self-starter who can identify problems, help others understand new things, and collaborate across teams to make an impact for customers and the business alike.
- Be receptive to feedback & candid sharing feedback without losing focus or inspiration for desired outcomes.
- Have a growth mindset, meaning you are comfortable with ambiguity, you recognize what worked before might not always work in the future, and are personally motivated to make things better all the time.
- Be proficient with tools like Sketch, Zeplin, Principle or similar.
- Competitive Salary
- Work From Home, 100% remote
- Yearly off-sites with the team around the world!