Headquarters: New York, NY
What We Do
There are more hungry people in New York than there are citizens of San Francisco. At Lemontree we work to solve this problem. We’re a non-profit that sells family dinner. Our systemic solution helps low-income families set the table with a dignified, affordable and healthy dinner. We deliver meal-kits with everything a parent needs to cook a delicious meal for just $2 per serving.
We’re expanding our service and looking for an empathetic, caring, bilingual customer service representative to give our customers the support they deserve. This opportunity entails ~10-20 hours of work per week from home.
Our non-profit’s mission is to provide dignity to our customers. Every day you will build relationships with our customers and make them feel great.
As an early member of our customer service team, you’ll help us write our playbook for what amazing customer service looks like. In addition to that you will be responsible for:
- Responding to incoming customer questions, concerns, and orders
- Entering customer orders into our order management system (Retool)
- Gathering customer feedback on our product
- Translating copy from English to Spanish
- Interviewing customers who return to our service after long absences
- Special projects as needed
We want our customers to get the best service possible. To make that happen, we’ll count on you to respond to incoming messages within 1 hour of receipt (between 10am-8pm EST). Our schedule follows a fairly predictable flow on a weekly basis with “active hours” of scheduled work at specific times. You will, however, need to be available to hop online for quick tasks (like responding to incoming customer messages) outside of those “active hours”.
You'll have ~10-20 hours of remote work from the comfort of your home, favorite cafe, or coworking space! As it is a remote role you will need your own laptop and consistent internet access (although some of the work can be done from a smartphone).
Who You Are
- Fluent in writing both Spanish and English
- Excellent attention to detail, you never make the same mistake twice
- Empathetic and cheerful with a drive to help others
- Passionate about hospitality and making people feel cared for
To apply: https://forms.gle/GV9VtZvPofq9njuN8