Headquarters: San Francisco, CA or Remote
Are you ready to solve tricky problems in creative and elegant ways? Logikcull designers will be involved at every step of a project – from gathering insights, brainstorming, prototyping and experimenting to launching final designs
What you'll be doing:
- Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimize among user needs, business goals, and technological realities across various web platforms
- Take ideas and concepts, and visualize them in such that they are communicated effectively and compellingly for internal leaders, partners and customers
- Turn visions into concepts and translate those concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity, despite the complexity of the system
- Directly responsible for delivering UX visions, UI specifications, wireframes and prototypes
- Collaborate effectively with engineering, product management, and leadership
- Use facilitative leadership skills to drive to the best outcome for stakeholders, resulting in others learning from you, and inspiring others to want to work with you
What will will make you successful:
- Four-year degree in Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, or other relevant fields.
- 4+ years of interface design experience in delivering high-volume, high-profile or award-winning web products; preferably experience with SaaS.
- Strong knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes and the agile development processes.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator. Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner.
- Expertise with design tools such as Figma, InVision and prototyping tool but skilled in creating 'lo-fi' prototypes to share with users in a fast, iterative manner.
- Familiarity with web technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions.A dazzling online portfolio.