Headquarters: Homosassa FL
Senior .Net Developer / Architect (Telecommute/Remote)
Therapy Management Corporation is a leading provider of contract rehabilitation and related services with over 250 locations across the country. We have an exciting opportunity for a software developer/ architect to lead our software team and make tangible contributions to our innovative platform utilizing .Net and Microsoft technologies. The ideal candidate is a personable developer/architect who stays abreast of current technologies and methodologies. The major job responsibilities will include refactoring and scaling the current software while designing and architecting the next generation and offering leadership / mentorship to other developers in the process. Other responsibilities include participating in the design and implementation of new methods and tools in the Software Development Life Cycle. The right candidate must be able to prioritize multiple project layers and capitalize on their skills and experience to create new solutions while mentoring others.
· Leads the analysis of new/ existing architectures, specify long term direction, and ensure engineering platforms meet throughout and reliability expectation
· Establishes, documents, manages, and maintains a tailored strategy technology plan.
· Researches alternative solutions to problems, determines proper approaches, makes verbal and/or written recommendations to appropriate stakeholders and implements solutions.
· Generates conceptual/logical/physical architectures
· Performs data, application, technology, and/or business process definition, design overall system and solution architecture, system integration and implementation strategy.
· Analyze business requirements and scope of programming tasks
· Delivers an integrated solution meeting the needs of the business within the given parameters of time and cost projections
· Captures both functional and non-functional (i.e. life cycle cost, performance, scalability and/or flexibility) business requirements of how the system should behave over time.
· Use innovative problem solving and critical thinking approaches to trouble shoot challenging data centric problems.
· Maintain a high proficiency level with system architectures and database system models.
· Contribute to a nimble and responsive application development organization.
· Intermittent travel as required ( approximately 10% or less of time)
This is a full-time position. Direct candidate responses only – no third party applicants.
Minimum 5+ years programming experience and 2+ years management/leadership
- Experience re-architecting, migrating, and refactoring large legacy code bases
- Experience designing and architecting scalable enterprise level .Net solutions
- Experience in full software development life cycle (SDLC) and development methodologies (Kanban / Scrum / Agile) and tools
- Scaling, performance tuning, and deployment of enterprise level .Net architectures
- Experience in design, architecture, and migration of cloud-based architecture (AWS preferred, Azure acceptable)
- Experience in and/or leading distributed teams (remote)
- Project leadership experience
- Experience designing, implementing, and securing EMR or similar systems
- Minimum technology experience
- SQL Server 2012+
- ASP.Net, C#
- T-SQL, stored procedures,
- N-Tier architecture
Desirable skills/ experience
- Healthcare and/or HIPAA compliant IT or application development experience
- .Net MVC
- Windows desktop and/or mobile development (WinForms / WPF / Kendo)
- ADO.Net, Entity Framework
- AWS (S3, EC2)
- Modern JQuery frameworks (React / Angular / Vue)
- .Net enterprise design patterns and architecture
- Telerik framework
- Reporting (Crystal Reports / SSRS / Telerik / PowerBI)
To apply: Send a resume to [email protected]