About this job
We are looking for a passionate mobile developer with Flutter experience to help us build the next generation of expense and travel management tools.
If you’re eager to develop software in an agile environment with a focus on the end user, problem-solving and engineering excellence - this is the place for you!
You will help us craft a world-class mobile app that empowers 500k+ users around the world.
This is an amazing opportunity to push the limits of Flutter and make a contribution to the community.
Qualifications- Experience in building flutter apps.
- Native iOS and/or Android experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of unit/widget testing.
- Familiarity with SOLID principles.
- Knowledge of Redux architecture / repository pattern.
- Experience consuming (developing) REST API's.
- Nice to have: Xamarin, .NET Core, C#
- Experience with CI/CD is a plus.
- Experience to work in an agile environment.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
Life at Rydoo
Rydoo is a fast-growing SaaS company that is providing the next generation of travel and expense management solutions for businesses across the globe.We are on a mission to make it easier and delightful to book trips and manage expenses as a business traveler.
We’ve gathered a team of 300+ talented individuals who work across our 11 offices or remotely.
Come and join us on the journey of transforming business travel and expense management.
- (Meal vouchers)
- Private medical healthcare
- (Multisport Card)
- Language lessons
- Competitive salary
- Company phone (country specific)
- Company laptop (country specific)
- reimbursement public transportation (country specific)