About this job
⚠️ Important ⚠️: Although this is a fully remote role, we only accept candidates that are within 2 hours of CET (Central European Timezone). Applying outside of that is a waste of your (and our) time.
We're looking for our first ever Marketing Developer: a technical person who can be the glue between the marketing team and our marketing technology stack.
You will be joining the company at an exciting time, as over the past year we've built up our small but specialised marketing team to include a storyteller, a digital advertising specialist and a marketing designer. As our marketing developer, you’ll be the final piece of the puzzle.
You need to be a very good all-around developer, easily able to switch between complex projects, like expanding our attribution model, to pretty simple tasks that require you to implement new landing page designs into our CMS.
In essence, you will:
- Be responsible for the technical part of www.prezly.com. This will boil down to making sure all pages load lightning-fast, and also organise how we use our headless CMS, Contentful.
- Make sure our designs are well implemented on our website, and work with our designer to find a good balance between visual attractiveness and extensibility of our CMS.
- Understand and extend our marketing attribution model. We use segment.com to track all events and push them to our marketing model.
- Work with our Digital Advertising Specialist to make sure tracking is in place.
Your past experience should show your all-round technical and organisational skills, particularly demonstrating that you:
- Efficiently collaborate with others, and are always open to receiving and giving constructive feedback to people from all teams, not just your own.
- Are a fast learner. As a marketing developer, your tasks will vary greatly so the ability to learn quickly is essential.
- Are a hands-on doer, able to take a project from idea to launch.
- Are fluent in English – while our team is international, we use English as the universal language.
- Are confident using SQL to help with analysing data.
- Competitive salary.
- Great tools: At Prezly you’ll get to choose your own gear and tools.
- Be part of an awesome marketing team with all skills in-house to take projects from start to finish.
- Flexible hours: There’s a life outside of work. That’s why our distributed team works from where they want, when they want. And they get tons of work done.
- Unlimited vacation time: We evaluate on value, not on time spent behind desks. Employees can take as many holidays as they need. This way they bring their A-game to the job.
- Visits to Leuven: A few times per year, the entire team gets together in the office in Leuven, the world’s capital of beer. We’ll fly you in so you can have fun with the team. This is, of course, dependent on how the current Corona Crisis is evolving.
- Office budget to get you set up and started to work from home.
Life at Prezly
A storytelling platform for PR
Good stories, told well to the right people, can spark positive change in the world. That’s why at Prezly, we’re building state-of-the-art storytelling tools for stellar brands.
We’re looking for curious, hardworking people to join our team, to help us do the best work of our lives. Together we’ll create a product that helps inspiring brands share their stories with the world.
Prezly is a profitable, bootstrapped company that is fully owned by the founders. We’re a tight-knit team of doers that is growing fast, and we’re looking for smart people all around the globe to help us build trailblazing software.
The Prezly team is fully remote, spread across 15 different cities around the world. Our office is in Leuven, Belgium, but everyone at Prezly is free to live and work wherever they want.
- Compact team: because we're compact, any team member has a big impact
- Flexible hours: there is life outside work
- Unlimited vacation time: We evaluate on value, not on desk time
- Travel: Come to our office and meet us
- Slow weeks:Every two months, we allocate two weeks to take a step back