About this job
Are you an experienced Front-End Web Developer looking for a new challenge ? Then LenderHomePage Web Team is looking for you. This is a great opportunity to work on a small team that has a large effect on the mortgage and real estate industry.
As a Developer on the Web Team, you will work closely with talented group of developers, marketers, and content creators to build amazing websites, apps, services, and more. We’re working on the projects you want to work on, using the technologies you want to be using.
We’re on a mission to build the best web experience in the world – and we need your help to do it.
- 3+ years of web development experience
- Deep understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and cross-browser compatibility
- Experience using a CSS preprocessor (Sass, LESS)
- Experience and deep familiarity with front-end frameworks (Vue.js and Angular) and templating systems
- Bootstrap a MUST
- Cordova & PhoneGap is a huge plus
- You’ve worked with task automation tools (Webpack, Gulp)
- Working knowledge of APIs
- Database modeling familiarity
- … and Git
- You love building websites and apps
- You’re excited about new technologies and figuring out where to use them
- You love coming up with your own creative ideas for projects and working through them with your teammates
- You’re always learning and looking to advance your skills by digging into code
- You’re organized with great attention to detail, and can handle projects with many moving parts
- You play well with others
- You get stuff done while caring about the quality of the work
- You want to build things that drive business value and make an impact (bonus points if they’re cool or trendy)
- You set high standards for yourself and challenge those around you to do the same
- You want to be a part of a team that’s as excited about your growth and happiness as much as you are about theirs
LenderHomePage.com is the leading provider of a secure and compliant cloud-based digital mortgage platform that powers lender websites, mobile apps, and consumer-facing marketing campaigns. Mortgage lenders of all sizes use LenderHomePage.com’s customizable and scalable solutions to enhance borrower experience, streamline the mortgage process, and increase Loan Officer productivity and efficiency.