Headquarters: Austin, TX
Accomplice is seeking a self-motivated and agile senior level contractor who is adept at server-side development and ideally also has some development operations experience for a 6+ month project with a strong potential to extend.
- Earnest and hardworking, detail oriented, thorough, and very efficient in completing the work at hand without getting bogged down by minutia
- Able to decide between multiple options based on which choice will satisfy the goal the best
- Excited by learning new tools, technologies and tactics
- Happiest wearing multiple ‘hats’
Would you describe yourself as:
- Curious; enjoy learning the nuts & bolts of systems, then applying them to a methodology
- Problem solving is rewarding - unceasingly ‘fixing’ things
- Easy going, respectful, and showing independent initiative
- Respected for your knowledge and ability to get things done
- A person who likes to cross items off their list as they’re completed
- Adept at communicating issues & roadblocks to those who need to know as well and willing to follow up with the right people until issues are resolved
- Developed REST APIs using one or more of the following:
- Python (Django / Flask)
- Java (Spring MVC),
- .NET (WebAPI)
We would love it if you have also:
- Configured and deployed cloud/platform based systems using AWS
- API Gateway, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk
- S3, Cloudfront, Lambda
Accomplice is comprised of some of the most talented thinkers, designers, and developers from across the country. We are a collective without walls and without limits. We are not confined by the walls of a studio space. We are passionate about your success and your journey there.
This contract is a remote (i.e. work from home) position; however, there may be rare instances of travel either to our Austin HQ for team meetings or to a client site. Preference is given to candidates who are open to occasional travel. Travel expenses are reimbursed based on common industry standards.
Working hours are partly flexible; please be advised that the core hours for this position are 10 am-4pm CST to avoid communication delays between team members, and it is expected that there will occasionally be calls or email/text contact required outside these hours.
Candidate sponsorship is not provided. Candidate must provide proof of current eligibility to work in the United States.