About this job
This position is responsible for feature development and optimization of existing code in an AngularJS, NodeJS, MongoDB stack.
- Designing and developing mobile-first applications
- Creating and maintaining clean and clear front-end code and backend APIs for our web and mobile applications;
- Maintaining excellent test coverage for our code base;
- Working with our shared services and field teams to identify application bottlenecks and make relevant architectural decisions;
- Working with our frontend application developers to optimize performance across our system;
- Designing administrative tools for our shared services and business development teams;
- Constantly optimizing our code bases with an eye for modularity and legibility;
- Writing documentation for our external and internal APIs.
- Strong understanding of RESTful JSON web API design principles;
- Demonstrable experience with AngularJS or React, NodeJS, HTML5, and CSS;
- Familiarity with popular NodeJS packages (e.g. express, socket-io);
- 5+ years of experience in backend web development;
- Familiarity with multiple additional programming languages/stacks;
- Experience with NoSQL databases, ideally MongoDB;
- An excellent understanding of distributed systems and their tradeoffs;
- Excellent documentation skills;
- Ability to clearly articulate technical problems, design and implementation choices to a broad range of stakeholders (e.g. sales team, users, security experts).
- Working knowledge of AngularJS or React;
- Experience working with web sockets;
- Familiarity with the AWS stack;
- Experience in application security testing;
- Contributions to open source communities.
Life at RiverKids Pediatric Home Health
- Medical Insurance - base plan for Employee only option for free
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- $15,000 Employer Paid Life Insurance with additonal buy up options
- Long Term, Short Term, Accident Policy Options
- 401K options after qualification period
- Paid Time Off