Howdy 👋We’re the folks at Jilt, an email marketing platform built for eCommerce. We help thousands of stores grow sales with emails that delight their customers. Our team is 100% remote, with 19 people distributed all over the world.
We’re looking for a driven, experienced growth marketer to join our team and help own growth across the entire funnel, from acquisition to retention. Using a data-driven approach, you’ll work closely with the entire team to identify areas for growth, and work directly on designing & implementing experiments to test your ideas.
You should be...
- Experienced in SaaS marketing, ideally in a growth-focused role
- Adept at designing, executing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns
- Analytical and rigorous, with a strong understanding of key SaaS metrics
- A self-starter, comfortable working independently and taking a high level of responsibility
- Dedicated to constant experimentation & learning
Bonus points if you also have…
- Copywriting experience
- Experience with products that leverage marketplaces (Salesforce AppExchange, Shopify app store) as acquisition channels
- Product Marketing experience
You’ll be responsible for…
- Owning and managing day-to-day execution of campaigns across multiple acquisition channels, including marketplaces, paid search, email, and others
- Constantly building & validating new experiments for customer acquisition
- Collaborating with our product, engineering, and support teams to optimize conversions and retention
- Researching, selecting, and implementing marketing tools to help measure & analyze our campaigns
- Managing agencies and freelancers that help support growth objectives
Why you’ll love working with us…
- Kind, wonderful teammates that enjoy their work as much as you do
- Competitive salary
- Annual company retreats (read about our last adventure in Lake Tahoe!)
- Fantastic benefits: 27 days paid time-off, full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), retirement contributions, paid parental leave, and more!
- Transparent culture (check out our team wiki)
Curious to learn more? Read our full position overview and apply here. We're excited to meet you!