About this job
- Development of our main API
- Development of our smaller backend services
- Integration of external systems into our platform
- Formal education in computer science
- Significant experience designing and implementing backend services
- Significant experience with software development in Go
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational database design
- You work independently and goal oriented
- You have excellent English skills
Additional factors we appreciate:
- You have experience with PostgreSQL
- You are comfortable working with Linux and FreeBSD
- You have experience working with backend services like Nginx or RabbitMQ
- You have experience working with load balancing/failover infrastructure
- You are active in the open-source community
- You can speak German
Life at refurbed
We are a marketplace for refurbished electronics. These are phones, laptops and tablets that are completely renewed, look like new and function like new. The products combine low price and sustainability. We want to contribute to a more sustainable future.
Small, highly skilled and fun remote dev team
We are currently 4 engineers that all work together remotely. We have in person meetings in the headquarter in Vienna regularly to meet each other and the rest of the company. Balancing fun and efficiency is a high priority.
There is also room in the office for the engineering team. So you can also work from the office in Vienna.
The main focus of the company is to build a fast marketplace platform that can support multiple countries and thousands of transactions. Hence, the engineering team is one of the most important ones in the company.
Collaboration across teams works really well. Although we are working remotely, we are still a strong part of the whole company.
- Remote work
- Highly skilled team
- Flexible working hours
- Sustainability driven business
- Startup atmosphere