About this job
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score. We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N. We are looking for an experienced senior engineer who, as technical lead, will help us enhance and maintain the administration experience for our customers. You'll be leading the team that delivers a delightful experience to our internal and external customers by providing transparency and control over how Auth0 resources are used within our customers' business. You will be helping us build new Team management experience that enables collaboration with coworkers in an account that is centrally managed and enhance tenant administration rule base access control so that tenant admins can limit the permissions of some users within their team. You will also be responsible for helping us create new, and maintain existing, APIs and services that will be operating in high scale, low latency environments. Are you passionate about working in a remote, multi-functional, multicultural team together with other software engineers, product designer and product owner - all living in different timezones? Do you have software engineering expertise, dedicated business driven approach to problem solving, self-direction, and a strong belief that the team can achieve more than each of its members individually? Our current technology stack is node.js, React, Typescript, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ and AWS. We will consider candidates located in GMT-5 to GMT+1 time zones.
You will 😊
- Join a multi-functional remote team to own our products from top to bottom.
- Participate in both product discovery and product delivery cycles as technical lead and have a real impact on the products owned by the team.
- Collaborate with other specialists and teams to develop scalable and reliable services and add new features, improvements, and fixes to handle our current and future scale.
- Debug and resolve production issues and implement fixes for them.
- Be a part of the team's on-call rotation.
- Mentor other engineers and help them grow on a technical path.
- Help our customers have an awesome experience with our products.
You'd be a great fit if you ❤️
- Have a deep understanding and solid experience in designing, writing, running, maintaining and debugging applications across the whole stack in the large scale distributed systems using one or more of the technologies listed above.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote-friendly environment.
- Have the ability to be self-directed and be effective working independently, yet feel equally comfortable contributing in a team environment.
- Work well with technical and non-technical people to deliver high-value results.
- Believe that writing code is just the tool to solve customer problems and solving them is what really matters.
- Have business driven approach to software development and are focused on outcomes rather than outputs.
- Tend to deliver work incrementally to get feedback and iterate over solutions.
- Can mentor junior people and pair with other teams: education is a very important part of this role.
- Like to get your hands dirty by debugging and fixing issues in production.
- Understand the real problems by reading between the lines and asking good questions.
- Communicate well, take feedback in a positive way and are OK not always doing the most glamorous tasks.
- Have 12+ years of software development experience and experience in building SAAS product.
Bonus points if you 👍
- Have experience working in distributed teams and work environments.
- Have experience with building SAAS products for enterprise.
- Have knowledge in the identity and access management space.
Preferred Time Zones ⏱
- GMT-5 to GMT+1
- #US-E; #AR; #GMT;
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Life at Auth0
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are transparent about how we run our recruiting process - you can read all about it here. You can also read about our company culture here.
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Competitive Equity
- Top-of-the-Line Macbooks and other great tools
- Embrace Distributed Work
- Inclusive Work Environment
- Annual all-expenses paid international company offsite