Headquarters: Munich, Germany
URL: http://No website - yet!
Is programming not just a boring job that pays your bills, but rather your passion? Does it not only consist of commands and functions for you, but rather a form of technical art? Then you are exactly the right person for us!
We’re looking for a programming wiz to become a part of our tech startup and work remotely as a full-time Web Frontend Developer.
Our goal is to create a slick and engaging new web platform, and we want you to be a critical part of it. We want you to join us and bring your own ideas and style to the company. You’ll be working remotely with a small international team, and you’ll have a lot of personal responsibility.
Seekwa GmbH is a technology start-up financed by international investors that is developing a highly unique product in the social media environment with the vision of connecting people closer to their idols, and creating a platform that allows them to experience more of each other than ever before.
Our headquarters is in Munich, Germany – but you’ll have the freedom to work from wherever you like. Our team is international - and that means international! So don't expect only Europeans!
There is no such thing as "Doing it the way we always have", because there’s a high probability that we’ve never done it before! So we are looking for a passionate, creative problem solver with a confident "can-do" attitude.
We reward creativity, love innovative solutions, offer low hierarchies - and expect the willingness to learn on a daily basis.
Join the team - What's in it for you?
- First things first: great colleagues ;-)
- Exercising a challenging key role, with the chance to influence the further growth and development of our company in a meaningful way
- Plenty of room for personal growth and continuous development - exchange of knowledge with renowned industry professionals and an award-winning agency
- A pleasantly open corporate culture with flat hierarchies; plenty of room to maneuver to successfully bring your creativity to bear
- A friendly start-up atmosphere with a highly motivated and diverse international team
- The opportunity to work from home with a SCRUM team distributed throughout the world
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Creating layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrating data from back-end services
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our web app
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
What you bring with you:
- At least 3 years of experience with ReactJS and Redux
- Experience with tools like Gulp, Webpack and Babel
- Ability to design object-oriented applications using TypeScript
- Excellent unit testing and integration testing practices
- Proficiency in designing an intuitive user experience
- Solid understanding of software design principles
- Good familiarity with Node.js API
- Basic knowledge of EMScripten is a plus!
- Structured, pragmatic and solution-oriented working style
- An outgoing, communicative personality: one can also laugh with you
If you’ve got the skills and attitude we’re looking for, and we’ve managed to pique your interest, then we look forward to receiving your application including cover letter, CV with photo, and salary expectation by e-mail at [email protected]!
Type of position: Full-time, Permanent
Language: English (written and spoken)
Work experience: Programming: 5 years (required)
To apply: [email protected]