About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Industry: Banking, Cryptocurrency, Financial Technology
Company size: 201-500 people
Company type: Private
RESPONSIBILITIES As a Growth Senior Data Engineer / Analyst, you will help lead growth and customer engagement initiatives for our mobile products. You will be data-driven and results focused, thriving at the intersection of data, product, engineering, and marketing. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical, analytical, and product marketing background – with a motivation to use analytic insight to grow Xapo mobile customer base on a Global scale. The successful candidate will have curiosity, a passion for data, and demonstrate data leadership to impact the business.
- Diligence, perseverance, and proactiveness are key to succeed in this position.
- Lead structure and implementation of metrics tracking systems, working directly with the Sr Director of Growth.
- Utilize Amplitude, Python, Tableau, Looker and SQL to pull data and provide key analytical insights.
- Report, monitor, track, and analyze traffic, revenue, and other KPIs.
- Identify product risks/opportunities and communicate them succinctly and effectively.
- Help product team set up A/B tests and perform statistical analysis on results to provide actionable insights.
- Build statistical models to predict interactions and segment users based on behaviour.
- Provide ad-hoc analytics support as needed, ranging from helping teams develop the question through tracking and implementation to analytics and insights.
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence team on building shareable data tools, maintain documentation, and participate in deep-dives to understand drivers of success.
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams and work on solutions which have a larger impact on Xapo business.
- 7 years’ experience in growth marketing, data analytics, or a related field;
- Proven experience of using successfully the analytic platform Amplitude.
- In-depth understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Proven experience of having worked for a mobile app with large growth.
- Experience in designing and building dimensional data models to improve accessibility, efficiency, and quality of data.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Experience developing, maintaining, automating, visualizing, analyzing, and communicating reporting to management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field is preferred.
- Fluency in English written/spoken
Life at Xapo
Xapo is a global financial technology company built on bitcoin & blockchain with a mission to enable anyone, anywhere to take control of their money. Founded in 2013 by International Entrepreneur Wences Casares (CEO) & Federico Murrone (COO), Xapo has made an unparalleled investment in security infrastructure, assembled a renowned advisory board, recruited a world class team, and raised $40M from top venture capital firms in Silicon Valley & the world. Are you a self-starter who shares our passion for harnessing cutting-edge technologies to impact the lives of people globally? Do you dream of growing your career at a tech startup, while not sacrificing your work-life balance? Do you wish for a job that allows you to work from home, or anywhere else in the world that you need or want to be? Are you searching for a company that appreciates your individuality, and recognizes that we all have personal and family obligations outside of work? If so, Xapo may be the place for you! Xapo employs a global, remote workforce in over fifty countries. We hire great people – and in exchange, we offer autonomy, flexibility, meaningful work, a collaborative team environment, and top tier compensation. Do the best work of your career at Xapo - and still have the time to enjoy all of life’s special moments! We are seeking a Senior Growth Data Engineer to join our global team. This full-time position is planned to be remote, meaning you can work from anywhere!
WHY WORK FOR XAPO?
WHY WORK FOR XAPO?
- Attractive compensation.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Collaborate, learn, and grow with a diverse, global team.
- Achieve balance with our autonomous work culture and flexible hours.
- Attractive compensation & equity opportunities
- Remote job - work from anywhere in the world!
- Flexible working hours
- Autonomous work environment
- Generous vacation plan
- Paid leave for new parents
- Collaborate with a global team across 50 countries!