About this job
- Collaborate with other developers and teams to develop new features, APIs, improvements and fixes to handle our current and future scale.
- Strive to ensure the quality and customer value of our product.
- Learn more, and in depth the domain of IAM.
- Be a part of the team's on-call rotations to make sure we offer our client the best availability for our services.
- Identify and resolve production issues and implement fixes for them.
You might be a good fit for this role if:
- You have 3+ years of software development experience.
- You have created or enjoy creating public APIs.
- Are passionate about working on systems that are highly-reliable, maintainable and scalable.
- You have experience and passion for good engineering practices and testing.
- You have knowledge and experience of data modeling and principles of database systems (relational and non-relational).
- You are a good communicator and enjoy interacting with people.
- You excel when working autonomously, and know when to seek help from your team members.
- You always strive to learn and are interested in improving your security knowledge.
- You are located between UTC-5 and UTC+2
- Have 2+ years of experience in the identity and access management (IAM) domain.
- Have front-end development knowledge and some experience with frameworks such as React.
- Have solid experience with cloud environments (e.g: AWS).
- Know about security engineering, authentication and federation protocols, cryptography, and application security.
- Have experience with OAuth2 and/or SAML auth protocols.
- Have solid NodeJS experience.
- Have experience running PostgresQL in a large-scale production environment.
- #GMT; #US-E; #AR;
Life at Auth0
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are transparent about how we run our recruiting process - you can read all about it here. You can also read about our company culture here.
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Competitive Equity
- Top-of-the-Line Macbooks and other great tools
- Embrace Distributed Work
- Inclusive Work Environment
- Annual all-expenses paid international company offsite