About this job
As a Mulesoft Developer, you will translate system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment.
What is Required:
- 3-5 years of experience in developing integration solutions
- 1-2 years MuleSoft experience
- Good knowledge of microservices architecture and API Strategy development
- Good experience with Anypoint Platform, Flow Design, API Design, Dataweave, CloudHub, Runtime Fabric, API Management, EDI Integration
- Good experience with MuleSoft ecosystem: API-Led Connectivity, Application Network,
- C4E, Runtime Manager, API Manager, Design Center, Exchange, Anypoint Studio (Mule Runtime 3.x and 4.x), RAML
- Experience in developing, deploying and managing flows using Anypoint Studio and CloudHub
- Experience with Salesforce integrations
- Experience with message queue design patterns
- Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications
- (Optional) At least 1 active MuleSoft Developer Certification is desirable
How We Work
Why do people join Clevertech? To make an impact. To grow themselves. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path for success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will work in small feature-based cross-functional teams and be empowered to take Ownership.
We make a point of constantly evolving our experience and skills. We value diverse perspectives and fostering personal growth by challenging everyone to push beyond our comfort level and try something new.
The result? We produce meaningful work
Life at Clevertech
- Full-Time Telecommuting
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Ability to Work with Cutting-Edge Technology
- Opportunity to Work with and Learn from Top Developers
- Contribute to Open Source
- Flexible Family Leave
- E-Reader for Trainings, Book Club, & Book Recommendations
- Annual Personal Development Stipend