About this job
At Teamwork.com, we pride ourselves on creating the best software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. That excellence has been rewarded with hundreds of thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day to trust us with getting their businesses organized and running productively. We’re a profitable, entirely self-funded business with no investors or outside influences beyond one: our customers and what's best for them. It’s a responsibility that we take very seriously. We’re a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them.
Growing this company from Cork with an extremely talented team of people is an amazing journey to be a part of. We’re a place to work unlike any other, and our incredible campus is a testament to our unique, creative way of doing things: see for yourself.
We are looking for a developer to help craft the future of one of our brand new secret products! The ideal candidate has a real passion for their work, loves to learn and who would thrive in a "come-see-what-I-did" environment.
Send us on details of your projects, let us see what you've done in the past. Then checkout the Teamwork.com website, tell us what you'd change or how you'd improve it.
So that’s us, now let’s talk about you!
- You bring your opinions. We're continuously improving and we want you to make your voice heard; whether it may be to use to your favourite library, ditch Lodash, or even just your opinion on Visual Studio Code.
- You love to learn as you go. You have an open mind and are able to pick things up quickly. If we decide to re-write something in a new technology, we want your support.
- You have experience building API-driven apps.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Vue.js, React, or similar.
- Experience with Vuex, Redux, or another Flux / state-management solution.
- You're a wizard when it comes to browser DevTools and performance.
- Test-driven - writing tests isn't a chore for you.
- Responsive SASS - We like to write mobile-first responsive (pre-processed) CSS. We hope you do too.
- Open-source - We depend on and often contribute to open-source projects. If it's broken, why not fix it?
- Show us what you got - Nothing speaks louder or shows us more about you than showing us examples of your work.
What You Can Expect
Working at Teamwork.com isn't like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after them like they deserve. On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Teamwork.com a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you're worth, with regular reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills.
You have unparalleled freedom in how you do your job. Spot something that needs improving? Off you go, make it happen. You’ll be given only the very best equipment so that, whatever your role, you'll have the very best kit to help you do your best work.
We're invested in your health and happiness. We offer full health insurance and income protection to all our employees, so you can rest assured that you and your loved ones will be taken care of, no matter what happens.
We offer an unmatched work environment, that’s built to make life easy and is constantly improved. We also have an incredible campus unlike anything you’ve seen before (unless you’ve already checked out our YouTube channel). Discounted travel schemes and a Bike to Work scheme make it even easier to get to us, and catered lunches and plenty of in-house snacks and refreshments mean that you’ll always stay refreshed and refuelled.
We take work-life balance very seriously: we’ll set you up with a subsidized gym membership at the gym of your choice, as well as weekly gym classes at the gym downstairs. We also have an in-house games room, for when you want to take a quick break or challenge a co-worker, and regular company-sponsored lunches, movie nights, and nights out.
Sounds epic? Join the journey at Teamwork.com.
Teamwork.com is an equal opportunities employer.
Life at Teamwork
Teamwork.com is an online and mobile application that is used by hundreds of thousands of businesses world-wide to help them get work done. Customers include Walt Disney, Forbes, Puma, Harvard and many more. We are based in sunny Cork, Ireland but also have staff scattered throughout the world.
The business is highly successful with sales heading towards $16m in 2015 and extremely ambitious plans for the future...which could include you!