About this job
You will 😊
- Shape the team by being one of the first engineers on it and likely the technical lead.
- Be a key part in shaping the vision for the team through product discovery, architecture, and coaching.
- Ensure the systems are set up to scale.
- Collaborate cross team to solve the real issues, because we know they tend to collect at team boundaries.
- Analyze data, identify business process bottlenecks and solve them with proper tools and automation.
- Be a part of the team's on-call rotations.
- Debug and resolve production issues and implement fixes for them.
You'd be a great fit if you ❤️
- Have a deep understanding of designing, writing, and running applications across the whole stack in one or more of the technologies listed above.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote-friendly environment.
- Have the ability to be self-directed and be effective working independently, yet feel equally comfortable contributing in a team environment.
- Work well with technical and non-technical people to deliver high-value results.
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Believe that writing code is just the tool to solve customer problems and solving them is what really matters.
- Have business driven approach to software development and are focused on outcomes rather than outputs.
Bonus points if you 👍
- Have experience working in distributed teams and work environments.
- Have experience working business process automation.
- Have experience working on internal tooling or with internal customers.
- Have experience being a technical lead and like to mentor and coach other engineers.
- Have experience in developing services that integrates with third party tools like Salesforce, Zen Desk etc.
Life at Auth0
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are transparent about how we run our recruiting process - you can read all about it here. You can also read about our company culture here.
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Competitive Equity
- Top-of-the-Line Macbooks and other great tools
- Embrace Distributed Work
- Inclusive Work Environment
- Annual all-expenses paid international company offsite