About this job
As an Android Developer, you will be building components of our mobile app that will enable thousands of people to spend their money through their cell phones. You will help design and build key system services and applications that are revolutionizing the Fintech world.
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and top quality engineers; if you think you have what it takes to help take Xapo to the next level, then come and join us!
- 3+ years experience in Android development.
- 5+ years of experience in Java or similar language.
- Experience working with teams and code sharing.
- Passion for Clean codes, where re-usability, testability, and legibility are a must.
- Familiarity with an agile environment and using tools like git, jira, crashlytics and performance metrics.
- Familiarity with Pull Request/Code review environments.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Experience working with Kotlin is a BIG plus.
- Experience with CI integration, tests, and static code analytics.
- Knowledge of retrofit2, firebase, data binding, butterknife, tracking.
- Attractive compensation.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Collaborate, learn, and grow with a diverse, global team.
- Achieve balance with our autonomous work culture and flexible hours.
Xapo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe a team that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives is critical to our success as a global company. A diverse, inclusive workplace enables us to create products that best serve our customers all around the world. It is the foundation of Xapo.
We strongly encourage applications from women & minorities.
Life at Xapo
Founded in 2013 by International Entrepreneur Wences Casares (CEO) & Federico Murrone (COO), Xapo has made an unparalleled investment in security infrastructure, assembled a renowned advisory board, recruited a world class team, & raised $40M from top venture capital firms in Silicon Valley & the world.Xapo employs a global, remote workforce in over fifty countries. We hire the best – & in exchange we offer autonomy, flexibility, meaningful work, a collaborative team environment, & top tier compensation.
Are you a self-starter who shares our passion for harnessing cutting edge technologies to impact the lives of people globally? Have you always dreamed of working for a tech startup where you can apply your strengths and continue to learn and grow with a smart team? If so, Xapo may be the place for you!
- Attractive compensation & equity opportunities
- Remote job - work from anywhere in the world!
- Flexible working hours
- Autonomous work environment
- Generous vacation plan
- Paid leave for new parents
- Collaborate with a global team across 50 countries!