With almost 250 million users in 196 countries, Change.org is the world’s largest technology platform for social change. Our team spans 18 countries and empowers hundreds of millions of people make the change they want to see. We’re a social impact business, and we aim to build a world where no one is powerless and where creating change is a part of everyday life.
We care deeply about delivering an exceptional experience that gives our candidates a genuine view into Change.org and our impact. We’re committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, where our staff be as diverse as our user base. If you have a passion for hiring candidates of all backgrounds and making a positive impact in the world, this may be the opportunity for you.
We’re looking for a top notch contract recruiter or firm to drive an exciting and rapid expansion of our North American Campaigns Team over the next three months.
We aim to hire world’s best social change campaigners and communicators in a range or roles at all levels, and fast.
Here’s what you’ll do as a partner to our team:
- Full-cycle recruiting (source, screen, qualify, offer, close) for at least 5 roles, and up to 9, on our North American campaigns team from entry level to executive between now and 30 November 2018.
- Partner closely with hiring managers and their teams to deeply understand our hiring needs and create unique strategies for each.
- Create and execute strategies for identifying and engaging active and passive candidates, and build robust and diverse pipelines of candidates through various channels.
- Drive offer approval, extension, negotiation, and close candidates.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Expertise and experience in recruiting for contemporary social change campaigning organizations, including digital first campaigners, communications campaigners and other effective activist and advocate roles.
- Full-cycle recruiting experience, with diversity sourcing and/or recruiting experience a major plus.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, engage, and qualify and close diverse, excellent and well-matched candidates.
- Recruiters who are innovative, curious, empathetic and constantly looking for new ways to find top talent and reach underrepresented communities.
- Ability to rigorously prioritize and multitask and the excitement to roll up your sleeves and contribute to the recruiting process.
Interested? Here are some more details:
- This is a contract position for 30 hours a week over 2 months.
- This opportunity could be based anywhere in Canada or the United States, with a strong preference for New York, Washington DC or San Francisco.
Change.org is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applicants and firms of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to submit proposals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.