Headquarters: Scottsdale, Arizona
Job Description Summary
The candidate has the opportunity to work with different technologies and learn different aspects of Information Security.
They will mainly work with website cleanups but the role requires knowledge on Programming (mostly PHP), to understand how pieces of code could be used maliciously, Content Management System (CMS) to understand its structure and how attackers take advantage of that and much more. Every ticket or interaction we have with our clients is not only an opportunity to help their business prosper and succeed but also learn a different skill along the way during the cleanup process.
- Website cleanup and troubleshooting (this role will resolve customer issues through support tickets)
- Code reading to determine if a particular file is malicious or not
- Feeding our system with new findings to improve our automation process
- Troubleshooting customers websites with WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and other CMS software
- Writing regular expressions "regex"
- General understanding of security principles and use good security practices in general
- Linux experience – CLI and cPanel
- Experience with Apache, Nginx and other web servers
- Experience with WordPress, Joomla, Magento, vBulletin and other CMS software
- Web Malware Experience (decoding, understanding)
- PHP and Shell scripting/automation
- Open source and community participation and contributions a plus
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
To submit your application to this position, please visit this link: