About this job
⚠️ We promote flexible and remote ways of working since day-1, however being a young company iterating over our remote culture, we try to keep our time zones not too spread out.
Time zone -3h > Paris - Time zone < Time zone +3h ⚠️
Passenger Growth team @ Heetch
The top priority of our user-centric team is the happiness of our passengers. From the moment they decide to join us until they enter our marketplace, passengers will be using our products. And our mission is to make sure they get the stellar experience they deserve.
The scope of the team includes passenger acquisition, to ensure that passengers can signup smoothly in a few seconds, and passenger account, to provide a wonderful lifecycle experience to our passengers and help them oversee their passenger account between 2 rides.
Given our business scope, our team is working side-by-side with other Product teams and internal partners (Operations and Marketing teams), allowing us to build features that will empower passengers with new ways to ride.
- Docker with Mesos & Marathon
- Unit and functional tests are as important as the code
- Work wherever you want: we’ve always been remote first but also have offices in Paris, London, Bruxelles, and Casablanca.
- Open communication: everything is public within the team.
- You are not alone: we are supportive of each other and use Slack and video calls to keep in touch.
- Promulgate Knowledge: whether it's organizational, cultural or technical, we're eager to learn!
- Continuous improvement: weekly team retrospective and strong Speak Up value.
What do you need?
- Experience with microservices in production.
- Professional experience in Go.
- Understand Ruby on Rails.
- 5 years as a software engineer.
- Design performant systems for high throughput workloads.
- Awareness and understanding of technical constraints.
What will you do?
- Own the product as a whole
- Kill legacy piece by piece to design shiny new micro-services, mixing both technical and product requirement
- Engineer solutions used by millions of users every single day
- Provide new in-app signup and login experience without FB connect
- Provide a better referral flow to our loyal passengers
- Build a new "ride history" feature to help passengers handle their past rides
- Increase passenger engagement through new gamified features
- Contribute to a redesign of many passengers flows in mobile apps
- From the inside, we’re a caring full-stack team of product managers, software engineers (iOS, Android, Backend, QA), and product designers. The team is growing up, so this is also a great opportunity to join an adventure from the beginning.
Life at Heetch
Heetch is a ride-sharing app with a simple mission: we want people to enjoy going out. Every night and every day, our drivers are doing their all to make your ride unforgettable and friendly! We are focusing on young peoples expectations and are competing within a competitive and fast paced market. The service was launched in Paris on September 2013 and has seen exponential growth since then, with thousands of rides every night in France, Italy, Sweden, Belgium and Morocco. With more than 1 million users in Europe, we are proud to be one of the fastest growing startups coming out of France!
- Full remote and flexible ways of working
- Paid conferences attendance/travel
- Code Retreat
- 2 company seminars
- Travel budget to visit your coworkers
- Spotify Subscription
- Heetch Credits