About this job
Remote candidates must be living in the USA and be eligible to work full time. No sponsorship assistance offered.
Teespring are a platform with a service, encouraging and empowering anyone across the world to buy and sell with a difference. Providing the facilities for creative minds to bring Merchandise alive and deliver on a physical product. Teespring has developed the creative world, by helping Entrepreneurs, Designers and YouTube creators sell over 25 million products in over 80 Countries.
Tech stack: React, Ruby/Rails, Node using Serverless and Lambda, Python, AWS ECS, Docker, TDD, CI/CD
This is a great opportunity for a passionate engineering manager to work in tandem with the Director of Engineering to lead a growing team of 6 engineers (frontend & fullstack).
Software engineering happens in pods: small, fast-moving, full-stack teams with a set of goals that drive their roadmaps. As an Engineering Manager, you are expected to contribute circa 30% of your time across the codebase and 70% managing engineers across platform and infrastructure development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Hiring, building and retaining high-performance engineering teams
- Mentor, grow and inspire developers to achieve their highest potential
- Define, implement, and drive agile/lean engineering practices with alignment across multiple disciplines including UX design and product management
- Define, implement, and oversee architectural and technical strategy
- Extreme focus on efficiency, quality, and predictability by defining and building world-class CICD pipelines and dev-ops culture
Life at Source Coders Inc
- Startup culture
- Private medical
- Uncapped commission/bonuses
- Work from home on Tuesday and Thursday
- Flexi times
- Team incentive trips