About this job
- Are you looking for a remote work on international projects?
- Are you looking for 40 hours a week workload?
- Is it suitable for you to use time tracker at work?
- Is your current qualification level Middle or Senior?
Soshace is an online platform that will provide you with remote work with hourly payment on modern projects lasting on average 6-9 months and more.
We are looking for a long-term partnership so when the first project ends we’ll find you a second one and after that the third and so on.
We expect you to work on our projects 8 hours a day Monday-Friday in your time zone.
- Do you have a 1-year experience in commercial projects with one of the frameworks: React or Angular 2+?
- Do you know HTML, CSS, cross-browser and adaptive layout?
- Do you have experience in commercial projects with Node.js? (it would be a plus)
- Can you provide a portfolio of relevant projects?
- Do you have good writing and speaking skills in English (Upper-Intermediate and above)?
If you answer “yes” to all questions, send us your CV and be ready to provide a portfolio of projects you took part in.
The hourly rate we offer depends on your qualification level and geography:
- Middle $20-$30 an hour
- Senior $30-$50 an hour.
We have the next stages of the interview:
- Primary interview (a detailed discussion of your resume and portfolio)
- Online test
- Interview with a technical specialist.
Life at Soshace
Soshace is a community of professionals. Since 2015 we’ve made different projects with clients all over the world.
Our clients are companies from the USA, The UK, Australia, Canada and Europe.
We are looking for a broad range of freelancers that are professionals in web development!
We have a large pool of job offers (from our clients) including job offers with relocation opportunities.
We also offer remote work with hourly pay on exciting projects lasting 3 months and more.
- 100% Remote work
- Flexible schedule
- International projects
- Team work
- Modern technology stack
- Different projects
- Long-term partnership