About this job
Remote DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Python, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- Implement integrations requested by customers
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Good knowledge of Python
- Working knowledge of Docker and Swarm
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes
- Experience with Big Data
- Experience with Azure and AWS
- Experience with CI / CD
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit
- BSc degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Life at Keeeb Deutschland GmbH
- Flexi-Time and PTO
- Hardware of your choice
- Regular All-together meetings somewhere in the world!
- Virtual team! Work wherever you want!