About this job
About the Role:
The Campaign Automation team at AdRoll Group is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to develop a product offering designed to set up our customers for success. You will work closely with a tight-knit team of engineers and product managers on a higher level API which bridges multiple internal product APIs to create the proper AdRoll product portfolio tailored to their unique needs. This team is the stitching across AdRoll engineering’s service oriented architecture.
You will help us to build out a fully horizontally scalable asynchronous updates framework, capable of flushing tens of thousands of bulk automation adjustments down to various internal APIs seamlessly.
At AdRoll Group you'll have the opportunity to play with the latest tech, learn new skills, sharpen your existing ones, and make a difference in a rapidly growing company. You’ll also have the chance to compete for the Grand Prize at our bi-annual Engineering Hack Week.
- Collaborate with engineers and product managers on building out our backend framework
- Implement features using Python, Docker, and AWS
- Make well-founded decisions on new technology and processes to adopt
- Build for performance and reliability
- Help establish technical standards and methodologies where needed
- Code responsibly: minimize tech debt, advocate for change or investment as needed, test and monitor everything
- 3+ years experience in backend engineering
- Productive in one or more imperative programming languages
- A solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and computer science fundamentals
- Some experience with Python and AWS (or any other cloud system)
- Contributions to the open source community
- Full stack capabilities are welcome indeed
- Experience in asynchronous task systems
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote and Work From Home friendly environment
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
Life at AdRoll Group
About AdRoll Group
In 2007 AdRoll, now AdRoll Group, was founded with the objective of helping big and small businesses turn their customer data into high-performance marketing. From this inspiration, AdRoll grew to AdRoll Group, the Growth Platform Company. Organized around world-class data and automation, the company is home to AdRoll, the E-commerce Growth Platform, and RollWorks, the B2B Growth Platform. Each division is able to leverage shared platform capabilities, BidIQ artificial intelligence, and the IntentMap, a data co-op of more than 1.2 billion digital profiles, to solve online growth and connections for over 37,000 marketers worldwide.
AdRoll Group is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, and Salt Lake City. Learn more at adrollgroup.com.
AdRoll is committed to creating diverse teams of “Rollers” and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.
- Tasty snacks, on tap cold brew, weekly dinners, bagel Wednesdays
- Wellness classes (yoga, meditation, etc.) and monthly health subsidy
- PTO and holiday schedule that allows for plenty of you time
- Commuter benefits for public transit, parking, and bike repair
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Work environment centered on collaboration, impact, and agility