About this job
You know the intricate needs and challenges of the clients in your portfolio and deeply care about their success. You lead communications in times of change or problem resolution, and foster a healthy working relationship with the client.
- be involved in the client’s journey from on-boarding to continued partnership
- ensure the voice of the customer is continuously heard within the company by monitoring and measuring client satisfaction through regular health checks
- help ensure renewals and provide Sales account managers context on client interactions all through the year
- coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and clients’ expectations
- solve conflicts and concerns
- manage workflows for preventing and handling complaints
Technical Skills :
- SaaS business acumen
- relational and negotiation skills
- ability to effectively prioritize and escalate client issues as required
- fluent written and verbal English
- good knowledge of web application architecture and services (DNS, CDN, web servers, databases, cache layers, etc.) and distributed systems.
- good knowledge of web development workflows and tools (git, CI tools)
- knowledge of common web applications and frameworks: Magento Ecommerce, Symfony, Drupal, eZ Platform, or Typo3 (a lot of our clients run those)
- knowledge of cloud services (AWS, Azure)
- ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly
Soft Skills :
- you are a natural at building strategic relationships
- high degree of ownership over your work
- excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbally and written
- good business/financial knowledge
- ability to drive and coordinate projects
- analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting expertise
- capacity to work remotely in an international fast growing environment
- energetic and self-motivated
- willing to travel and attend conferences
Sound Like a Good Fit? We’d love to talk to you!
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere in Europe or in the USA!
We are a worldwide distributed team and are looking for a candidate who can perform well working remotely. To be an effective performer here at Platform.sh, you’ll need to be able to effectively collaborate across time zones while operating with a high level of independence and autonomy. This role encompasses some traveling in your region (either Europe or the US) estimated to up to 15 days per quarter.
We are a worldwide distributed team and are looking for a candidate who can perform well working remotely. You’ll need to be able to effectively collaborate across time zones while being given a high level of independence and autonomy.
Life at Platform.sh
Platform.sh is an idea-to-cloud application platform that simplifies cloud infrastructures.
We give developers the tools they need to experiment, innovate, get rapid feedback and deliver better-quality features with speed and confidence thanks to our unique rapid cloning technology.
Platform.sh serves thousands of customers worldwide including The Financial Times, Gap, Magento Commerce, Orange, Hachette, Ikea, Stanford University, Harvard University, The British Council, and Lufthansa.
We want people who are passionate, open, multicultural, friendly, humble and smart to join us and help this fast-growing, award-winning company to revolutionize the tech industry.
- Work from home, wherever you are
- Safe and friendly working environment
- Stock options for everyone
- Rest and recovery are essential to health and happiness; we get that