At Noom, we use scientifically-proven methods to help users get a handle on chronic medical conditions like obesity, diabetes, and heart disease. We use a variety of technologies, and get to work on hard problems that range from data warehousing to running experiments on mobile devices.
Our engineering team is expanding, and we have openings for a number of positions that include backend and mobile engineering. Our offices are in NYC, but we are a remote-first organization (some 90% of our team is remote) and are happy to consider candidates anywhere.
Here are some links where you can apply:
- Sr Data Scientist - https://grnh.se/2850e1a91
- Sr Full Stack Engineer - https://grnh.se/4cd542051
- Sr Backend Engineer - https://grnh.se/bcdd69491
- Sr iOS Engineer - https://grnh.se/8009698e1
- Sr Android Engineer - https://grnh.se/ff4d1d451
- Mobile QA Automation Engineer - https://grnh.se/1677c07a1
Our stack includes Python, React, Kotlin, Swift, and Go, all hosted on AWS.
I'm Noom's VP of Engineering -- feel free to drop me a note if you have questions; I'm mt at noom dot com.