About this job
⚠️Read before applying:
We're a young company iterating over our remote culture so for now, we're only working with people in locations where the time zone is: -3 hours > Paris time zone < +3 hours
Driver Growth @Heetch
We're a thoughtful and extremely talented full-stack product team. We're hiring for talent, not location, that is why you will find members of our group based remotely throughout Europe. Our mission is quite simple; Build a world-class, and engaging platform for our Drivers. Drivers use and rely on the products we build every single day to earn a living. A responsibility that we hold dear and do not take for granted.
We're looking for like-minded, product-focused Engineers that are ready for a challenge and want to have an impact at scale. The Driver Growth team is responsible for the acquisition, engagement, happiness and retention of our hundreds & thousands of drivers 🚗. Our multi-disciplined team allow us to work autonomously across the realms of our scope - Basically, this means that we own our roadmap entirely, and we empower each team member to contribute and influence how and what we work on.
Our team's values:
- Transparency: We discuss everything openly within the team. Our speak up culture is strong.
- Remote first: Our team is fully distributed, and we work hard at that, but feel free to work from any of our offices in Paris, London, Lyon, Brussels or Casablanca.
- The courage to fail: We celebrate the wins, but more importantly we're not afraid to fail, we always learn and go again.
- Team Unity: No one is left behind.
- Code quality: It's not software without tests.
What will you do?
- Work closely with Product, Backend and Data Analysts to build highly impactful Web apps. 😍
- Design and contribute to a shared component library to ensure consistency across our apps.
- Advocate for and introduce improvements to our frontend stack (development, testing, CI, automation, and architecture).
- Participate in Code Reviews and provide feedback to your colleagues.
- Share knowledge with everyone and help your team to grow.
- Have the freedom to experiment. Intrigued by a new tech or library? Go for it! Let's see how it improves our stack.
Does it sound like you?
- You have more than 5 years as a Frontend Engineer.
- You've worked for more than2 years with a modern JS library.
- You've got natural communication skills - We're a #RemoteFirst team, so documentation and concise communication is a must.
- You aren't afraid of leaving your comfort zone.
- You are ready to make an impact at scale.
- You've already contributed to open source projects.
- You've already worked on a Ruby on Rails monolith in production.
- If your application is selected, the process will be composed of 4 steps:
- Non-technical interview with the Engineering Manager of your potential team (1h30)
- Take home assignment (~5 days deadline)
- Interview with your future teammates (1h)
- Day on site (Paris) to meet your future stakeholders
Life at Heetch
Heetch is a mobility app with a simple mission: We want people to enjoy going out.
Every night and every day, our drivers are doing their best to make their rides unforgettable and friendly! We are focused on young people's expectations and are competing within a fast-paced market.
The service launched in Paris in September 2013 has been growing ever since, with thousands of daily rides in France, Belgium, and Morocco. With more than 1 million users in Europe, we are proud to be one of the fastest growing French startups!
- Full remote and flexible ways of working
- Paid conferences attendance/travel
- Code Retreat
- 2 company seminars
- Travel budget to visit your co-workers
- Heetch Credits