About this job
Imagine the impact you can have here.
At Namaste, your ideas can become fantastic products in no time. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there is no limit to what we can accomplish together. Do you love crafting elegant solutions and solving highly complex challenges? Can you see the importance of every detail? We’re a diverse community of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it.
Our Marketplace squad is building the next generation of cannabis online platform. We operate several micro-services to handle customers’ information, orders and suppliers, fulfilment statuses, product details, inventory management, and payment gateways. We are looking for a motivated Node.js engineer to help us develop new services and continue to maintain a high level of quality for the existing ones.
If you are comfortable working in an exciting environment with rapidly changing priorities, if you are creative and inspired to invent new ways to help build amazing products that customers love, please join us! We would really love to work with you!
- 5 years of software development experience using Node.js (React is a +)
- Deep technical understanding and hands-on experience with software development and lifecycle management
- Excellent software design, problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience deploying services at scale
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Location: fully remote. We are looking for candidates between the time zones EDT (Toronto time) and GMT+3 (Moscow time).
We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better products we build and the better we are able to serve our customers. Women and other minorities under-represented in tech are strongly encouraged to apply.
Life at Namaste Technologies
About Namaste Technologies
WHO ARE WE
Namaste Technologies began as an international cannabis eCommerce company operating 32 sites in 20 countries. We have years of data collected on legal cannabis users and by combining machine learning technology with telemedicine apps, we’re monetizing this information. We have recently acquired our sales license for our Licensed Producer CannMart which now allows us to operate our marketplace for all brands’ legal cannabis products.
WE ARE THE FUTURE OF CANNABIS!
- Challenge - Work with a highly skilled team
- Usage of best software engineering practices
- Top-notch technical stack & tools
- Flexibility - time/place arrangements that put you in charge
- International - global customer base and multinational team
- Inclusive - we believe diversity helps us build better products
- Impact - make a difference and have your voice heard from day one