A car finance startup based in Manchester are currently looking to hire a Senior PHP/Full Stack developer to work alongside the Head of Development on a Greenfield Car Finance CRM platform.
As the second development hire you'll have direct input in making new business decisions, from a strategic level to design and implementation of new features.
What can we expect from you?
• Exceptional OO PHP7 programming skills
• Strong experience with MySQL
• Extensive experience with at least one major PHP framework such as Zend Framework 3, Symfony 4/5, Laravel
• Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
• Experience in writing new and using existing APIs
• Experience with automated testing
• Any experience with Twilio would be a bonus
What will you get in return?
• Remote work – Up to 4 days a week
• Pension scheme
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Company social events including: summer parties & team nights out.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior PHP Developer who would like to work on cutting edge financial services applications in an exciting fast paced startup environment.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know you saw the advert on HN