Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
Logikcull.com is instant discovery for modern legal teams. Its secure, cloud-based solution helps law firms and organizations of all sizes solve the expensive, complex, and risky challenges associated with eDiscovery, internal investigations, and open records response. With Logikcull, you can start a discovery project in five seconds, from anywhere at any time on any device.
What we do & Why:
Logikcull’s mission is to democratize discovery. The costs and risks associated with complex data projects like e-discovery, responding to FOIA requests, and conducting internal investigations are skyrocketing as the amount of data increases. Logikcull is transforming these tasks so they can be completed in minutes, by anyone, anywhere. As a result, legal teams around the country from solo attorneys to massive law firms, Fortune 500 companies, and leading non-profit organizations -- can find and use important information quickly so they can focus on their important work, like pursuing a better democracy or saving the Earth.
Trust is our #1 feature. Logikcull is entrusted by its customers to process and store highly sensitive information. As a software-as-a-service, we operate in an environment that is faced with ever evolving security threats. It is not only the right thing to do, but we are also contractually obligated to monitor for such threats and provide industry standard or better protections to secure the integrity and confidentiality of our system and customer hosted data. In order to provide our amazing customers our services without limitation, we comply with a variety of industry and compliance standards including SOC, HIPAA, PCI, Privacy Shield and GDPR. We’re looking for someone to inspire a security-centric engineering culture.
What you’ll be doing:
- Keeping up with trends, news and changes in threat and compliance environment with respect to organizational risk.
- Promote a culture of information security at Logikcull.
- Architect, research, and design security related infrastructure initiatives.
- Play a primary role in the selection of new information security technologies.
- Implement, maintain and operate existing infrastructure security change plans.
- Analyze, recommend, maintain and enforce system security controls and compliance initiatives.
- Monitors and assesses change management processes and production releases to assure system security is maintained and prioritized.
- Monitors information systems for security incidents and vulnerabilities; develops monitoring and visibility capabilities; reports on incidents, vulnerabilities, and trends.
- Responds to information system security incidents, including investigation of, countermeasures to, and recovery from computer-based attacks, unauthorized access, and policy breaches
What will get your foot in the door:
- Strong knowledge of secure coding practices.
- Auditing, penetration testing and forensics experience.
- Solid understanding of general cloud infrastructure security.
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience in AWS infrastructure engineering or related field.
- Experience securing AWS and its services such as EC2, Lambda, ELB, ECS, IAM, S3, RDS, CloudTrail, CloudFront, AWS Config, etc.
- Experience in patch management and vulnerability scanning in AWS.
- Healthy problem solving and prioritization skills.
- Clear communicator and naturally curious - starting with excellent question-asking and listening skills.
- Familiarity with SOCII, HIPAA and GDPR compliance preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to drive incident management and breach response.
To apply: Please follow this link to apply: https://tinyurl.com/LogikcullSecurityEng